All 11 art Reviews

Frozen petals Frozen petals

Fantastic Art!

It was very nice, but I see something wrong with the petals.
Perhaps give them a slightly brighter glow, so that it more looks like a frozen petal.
And i think blue should be the color, not green, because it dosen't look like it, but it looks like shattered spirits of a slain monster.

But, other than that, excellent work!

PUNISHMENT PUNISHMENT

Lol'D

Right now..... I dun wanna drop my soap...
Nice arts though

Super Sonic Heroes Super Sonic Heroes

That's my first...

Seeing ever Sonic, tails and Knuckles to have clothings...

I wonder why can't they just also have clothing like Amy?

Someone to Kill For Someone to Kill For

Nice, However could have been better.

Maybe instead of not able to decide what to do with the sky, maybe it would better, if you can just get a sample sky, and make your own?

Because the sky's color tone seemed to beat the foreground...

BUt nice arts though

deebznutz responds:

yeah i probably could have done some more hue/saturation changes in the sky or simply came up with something ill be updating soon

whos the man whos the man

LOLX

This popular sneak icons seems to have a "food" chain, to see who's best.

In fact, I liked it

Supar Malio Bruthas Supar Malio Bruthas

That Drawing Is very Italian

It fits though for their name and origin

Mushrooms Mushrooms

LOL!!

Wat's up mario?
xD

Going for a Dip Going for a Dip

It is nice

Your background is absolutely stunning minus the images of a girls back pointing towards our view, everything is else is cool the water is fine as well,

the other reviewers already pointed out there is something wrong with the proportion of the body mainly going down from the waist, the sense of depth is a little odd somewhere but I cant pinpoint it.

Your coloring is beautiful, better results if you tried to match the skin tone of your characters and the position of your light source, all the best

Sabtastic responds:

lol - Back when I drew this, I didn't notice the crazy nonesensical proportions, but now that I have no intention of fixing it, go figure, everyone points it out and now it drives me nuts!

Light sources are always tough for me -- oddly. I always end up picking a light source lazily half-way through the colouring of the picture.

Graveyard Shift Graveyard Shift

A very nice art!

but one funny thing, Tom Fulp's gravestone 197X - 2054!

haha, good one! and sorry

Super Action Danger Hawks Super Action Danger Hawks

Very nice Japanese remake of the NG crews

I was awed by the time i saw this guys in their Japanese form, it looks very different, but that what makes it very unique, therefore being evaluated with a very good score.

In fact, I loved this art, Im borrowing someone else's thumb to give you 3 THUMBS UP.

X3