Make My Next Game Make My Next Game

HAHAHHA

Hilarious commands for him to deny..

try this:

show penis

xD

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

OMG!

Despite All these simple graphics, I liked the fact that everything was well detailed, from the universe, to its smallest particle ever known to man

DUDE, I APPLAUD YOU

It's too darn good, and very educational for everyone... 0.0

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

An awesome game

I liked the concept, it was very scientist-ish.

SEE IF YOU CAN BEAT MY GENOME:

Speed = 11 (MAX)
Strength = 8
Agility = 9
Defense = 8
Reproduction = 9

[This was possible, because, first of all you can obtain the genome only twice if you finished that level twice, second of all, the game has one kickass genome, that when you finish it, you might as well as use it. and third of all, try to collect as much genomes as possible to create a large combinations. And lastly, simple genomes are more worthy than complex ones, checking its status value over its size value]

Hopefully, they have this MMO turn-based Phage Wars =3

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Holy Shit, That blew my mind

For a very classic game, it should be easy for me to complete.

Mario and Tetris were easy for me. But since this new combination of Mario/Tetris, things became a new challenge for me.

I loved it, and it was hard for to play at first, because I need to think for both sides of the Mario Mode and Tetris Mode, while the stage was scrolling, and Mario was about to fall.

An excellent pixel game!

5/5, 10/10

GOOD JOB SwingSwing (^_^)

Blaze The Cat Dress Up Blaze The Cat Dress Up

Dear Stannous,

There are various number of objectives on how the people look at it.

For example, the objectives that were meant to be there only appears within the conceptions of the human mind. I liked this game, and I'm guy, not just because I'm a perverted kid or whatever, but I sometimes like extending my knowledge on female interests, to get along better, and to evaluate if people should ask you for some advices about clothing combination, and random interests.

There's gonna be more objectives than I can think of. But I know what's the creator's objectives. It is to present it nicely and done, and let the people enjoy playing the game, getting good reviews,scores, and ultimately, medals.

So the game was nice 9/10 5/5.

And Stannous, next time, open your mind.

Peace

Amy Rose Dress-Up Amy Rose Dress-Up

Good Work!

I'm amused by CountWithoutO's reactions, couldn't even find the adult content.

Anyhow, this dress-up flash is quite nice for a graphic and creativity.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Very Addictive and Cute!!

I liked the way the pictures were colored, they were unique from other flash games, with a very good classic touch. Mixed with a thundering song, it just made the game itself funnier in my opinion. And the upgrade was good, although I cannot see much difference between a bazooka and a sniper rifle, although i prefered the sniper rifle.

Overall, THIS IS ONE GAME TO BE REMEMBERED ON THE HALLS OF NEWGROUNDS.

Go for it!!

(Btw, Denvish from below review, the one million mark, is not the mark beyond the World's Edge Mark, in fact, it's the total number of miles traveled. That's all. Peace to you man ^_^)

GemCraft 0 GemCraft 0

I love this game...

I was level 98, and I would like to say that the poison trap can be only effective in very easy levels, or swarm levels, however, due to the rising HP of the monster on each level, you should be thinking twice on using that poison gem as a trap, it's better off as a tower on that situation. But,what's effective for high swarm levels is a dual gem of RED & LIME, in a trap, with Dual Gem Mastery at Max and the Splash and Bouncing Mastery to the max as well.

PS. Don't Forget the Turbulence, Resonance, Radiance, and Recharge...

peace.

Get Laid with Karen Get Laid with Karen

wow. Just plain wow

I say this game is better than any Meet 'N' Fuck series they got.

I like the song, if anyone knows where to get the song, can you please PM me?

(My favorite position, doggy-style, while her hand was being held =D)

Peace man

Autopsy Autopsy

That was awesome!!!

Lol... Somewhat you can make more like this. But hey, please no horror shts