PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Very unexpected humor!

I like how the pokemons doesn't sound the way they are (like in real Pokemon), they cast off astrong sense of humor, such as the first few seconds of the appearance of Pikachu.

I liked the coloring, very relaxing to the eye; using a bright set of colors. Graphics is good.

I am not quite sure if you have added it purposely, or by mistake, but you have just inserted a Skyrim joke, at which I liked it, because it's different somehow.

Overall, I'm giving this 9.6/10, rounded off to 10/10

(I loved Venusaur. xD)

Peace Out!

-End of Review-

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I played the game. xD

"The voices where pretty good"

that was Deven Mack's voice too!

HIlarious!

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Beautiful, Very Cheery Flash

well detailed animations, and very enjoying song, and what a good concept, turning it into a Lion King parody.

One more thing:

I think I have found the easter egg.
(when Draco Malfoy is shaving himself, and when Vodlemort is magically changing his clothes, try replaying that scene for several times... Draco will have a different set of clothes, and that is perhaps the easter egg.)

Bowser's Pit Bowser's Pit

Unique Concept! =D

Perhaps this could be a Review Crew Pick If Animations were pushed further into greater quality!

But concept is just very good!

A Remake would be nice.

Peace out~ (^_^)

Gameoverse 4 Gameoverse 4

This series beats Barney the purple dinosaur

I just loved it concepts, relating itself to a game, and especially the ides of abstract thoughts brought to existence, e.g. an exclamation mark

Graphics were as good as fit, and concepts are second to none

I applaud you ^_^ peace

Luigi's Castle Calamity Luigi's Castle Calamity

It was okay...

The animation was good and concept was not bad, but it was rather slow for me to even reach my heart, so I can out hard. Comparing to Mario's Castle Calamity, I think you should work me on speed

But for now, I'll just give you:

7/10 3/5

Work harder man

peace...

JosephAS1 responds:

THANKS FOR THE TIP PAL... but... FTW... u give a "7" >:0

Pigeon! Pigeon!

Very short and nice!

This flash is perfect for a coffee break!

Simple grpahics and animations, and yet concepts were supreme

I kind of heard this quote from someone else's review, but, I'll say it:

"Even hobos compete in the survival of the fittest xD"

Anyways, as always superb with concepts, it just outweighs the graphical material

Good Job man!

John of War John of War

LOLed!! xD

I liked the animation and mostly, their voices. Their voices had brought too much similarities like in one of your pas t submissions, like 300 Queers and the TANK MEN series.

I'm gonna quote something from this flash, coz it's my favorite

"Because, he's a dick........omega dick" XD

I applaud you.

Super Smash Super Smash

Very Nice Flash

I liked the concept, the graphics and the music.

But one thing is kind of missing in my opinion. I have feeling that you should have raised the FPS (Frames per second, not first-person shooter xD) it was unnoticeably choppy, although I still knew. Maybe you should a bit longer for your next flash. Other than that, I applaud you.

PEACE (^_^)

Beauty is Humanity Beauty is Humanity

Awesome and Inspiring!

I liked the concept of the flash.

I didn't like the graphics though. But one thing is that the concept just outweigh my desire to look at it based on graphics (My graphics are arts + animations).

Due to its graphics a bit lack, for me, the score will be:
5/5 9/10.

btw, this is to jacot33.
There's no such thing as being too optimistic. I supposed you meant it by "your hopes are too high"? perhaps...